Hot Water Box HWB600 Hot Water heating system CO²3
Benefits of the HWB600
• No plant room is required—onboard pre-commissioned electrical panel,
pumps, controls and heat exchangers.
• Proven industrial quality with common components.
• Highly energy efficient even at low ambient temperatures to -20ºC.
• Non toxic environmentally friendly CO² refrigerant gas.
• Super compact – The footprint is similar to the evaporator rack alone on equivalent sized systems that use a plant room.
• Built on 2 x stacked 40-foot container platforms, purpose-built.
• Fully engineered.
• Integral 18,000-litre thermal store/buffer with heavy-duty insulation.
• Requires only a structural pad for mounting.
• Low risk, non-toxic gases that eliminate the risk of hazardous gas leaks.
• No plant room gas alarms, ventilation and ongoing management are required.
• Pre commissioned and tested - ready to run.
• Redundancy. One unit is only 10% of capacity.
• Lower maintenance , much simpler to maintain multiple smaller modular units than large single compressors.
• Light weight components for straightforward servicing.
• Excellent turndown, cascade controls and inverter technology allow for an extremely low load.
• Complete with bolt-on walkways around the perimeter for servicing.
• No site fabricated high-pressure piping requiring inspection. All refrigerant piping is small-bore and integral to the units.
• The complete frame can be made of aluminium.
• Freighted in 2 parts to keep the height down. The base container and heat pump rack, once in place on-site heat pump rack is lifted on top of flanged container connections and wiring plugs connected.
• The system setup allows for shorter shutdowns and faster plant integration.
• Reduces safety risk by reducing the time required for work on site.
• Crane in and connect, power, water, hot out, return water if required and BMS
Using natural CO₂ as the refrigerant and achieving a high coefficient of performance (COP), CO₂ heat pumps offer both ecological and financial benefits.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.