HeatPak HBS2800 Hot Water Heating System3
- Typically used as an alternative to gas hot water for motels, hotels, rest homes, commercial kitchens and other venues.
- Potable domestic hot water with a circulating ring main loop.
- In the first hour, the HBS2800 can produce 2860 Litres of hot water.
- Continuous hot water production of 460L/hr @ 7°C ambient air temperature and 65°C outlet temperature.
- Our heat pump *SCOP of 3.5 super high efficiency 350% ensures low running costs.
- Twin heat pumps provide peace of mind and continuity of hot water.
- Designed and built with "Plug & Play" in mind for fast and simple site installation.
- It is fully wired with an onboard electrical switchboard requiring only a single electrical connection.
- Backup electrical elements for ring main heating and emergencies.
- Easy onsite piping to 3 x high flow threaded connection points: 40mm cold water, 40mm hot water, 25mm hot water return.
- 1 x 50mm drain connection - no additional drain connections are required.
- High flow 40mm thread connections
- Thermostatic hot water mixing valve for precise ring main temperature control and ring main thermal disinfection settings available for legionella control.
- Smart circulating pumps for superior energy efficiency.
- Fully insulated pipework for low heat loss.
- 2205 Duplex stainless steel cylinders for all potable water conditions and mains pressure.
- High-quality components and pipework.
- Heavy duty, engineered, fully welded aluminium frame with internal cylinder support and restraint. Lifting lugs makes site installation quick and can be relocated if the site needs to change.
- All HeatPaks are fitted with a hold-down bolt system; no additional brackets are needed.
- Exterior cladding is aluminium composite panel with options of custom colour/print wraps to match the building colour or surrounding environment available if desired
- Heavy-duty lockable swing doors for easy servicing and security.
- Delivered fully pre-commissioned for fast site startup.
- Video operation and installation instructions are included.
Using natural CO₂ as the refrigerant and achieving a high coefficient of performance (COP), CO₂ heat pumps offer both ecological and financial benefits. Our plug-and-play hot water heating systems provide *2860 Litres of decarbonised 65°c hot water for commercial installations.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.