HeatPak HWS1650 Hot water heating system3
- Typically used as an alternative for gas hot water for motels, hotels, Resthomes, commercial kitchens and other venues Potable domestic hot water with a circulating ring main loop.
- This model can produce a First hour hot watercapcity of1650 Litres of hot water
- Continuous hot water production of +600L/hr @7°ambient air temperature and 65°C outlet temperature.
heat pump *SCOP of 3.5 super high efficiency 350% - low running costs.
- Twin heat pumps provide peace of mind and continuity of hot water.
- Designed and built with "Plug & Play" in mind for Super fast and simple site installation.
- It is fully wired with an onboard electrical switchboard requiring only a single electrical connection.
- Backup electrical elements for ring main heating and emergencies.
- Easy site water piping to 3 x high flow threaded connection points: 40mm Cold water, 40mm Hot water, 25mm hot water Return.
- 1 x 50mm drain connection - no additional drainage requirements.
- High flow 40mm thread connections
- Thermostatic hot water mixing valve for precise ring main temperature control and ring main thermal disinfection settings available for legionella control.
- Smart circulating pumps for superior energy efficiency.
- Fully insulated pipework for low heat loss.
- 2205 Duplex stainless steel cylinders for all potable water conditions and mains pressure.
- high-quality components and pipework.
- Heavy duty, engineered, fully welded aluminium frame with cylinder support and restraint, Lifting lugs makes site installation quick and can be relocated if the site needs change.
- Comes standard with a hold-down bolt system, no additional brackets are needed.
- Fully Pre-commissioned for fast site startup.
- Video operation and installation instructions.
- Note (*First hour capcity)
Using natural CO₂ as the refrigerant and achieving a high coefficient of performance (COP), CO₂ heat pumps offer both ecological and financial benefits.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.