HP90 Hot Water Heat Pump
Heat pump with natural refrigerant
The ideal solution for industries and complexes that require a large amount of hot water daily.
This CO2 heat pump can achieve a temperature of 90°C even in outside air temperatures of -20°C
Why would you choose a CO2 heat pump?
- CO2 refrigerant gas is completely natural, there is nothing that is toxic or flammable involved making it a market leader for low environmental impact.
- The Enerblue heat pump efficiently produces a water temperature of up to 90°C which has not been previously achieved using other heat pumps.
- There is a chilled water option available which is produced at no extra cost by being a by-product of the heating system.
- Results in excellent energy efficiency saving up to 350%
- Handles a wide range of climate conditions operating in a range of ambient air temperature from -20°C to +40°C.
90°C max hot water temp
-20°C min outside air temp
The Enerblue heat pump operates with CO2 refrigerant and guarantees a water production temperature of up to 90°C with an external temperature of -20°C.
Maximum energy savings
Saving up to 350%
Large savings are seen where there is high daily hot water consumption. The Enerblue heat pump is the ideal solution for applications where large amounts of water at high temperature are required such as hospitals and hotels.
Low environmental impact
Non-toxic & non-flammable
This Enerblue heat pump uses CO2 refrigerant gas which is completely natural. CO2 is recognised as one of the best refrigerants on the market in regardless to the low environmental impact it has.
How does this CO2 heat pump work?
Want to enquire about this product?
For more information or to have a specialist contact you about your requirements fill out the form and we'll be in touch shortly.